• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

still looking for a DS patient from uk!! anyone??

yasmine-samara

I posted some weeks ago to see if there was anyone who had had the duodenal switch op in the UK and sadly didn't find anyone!!

I am due to have my op on tues and would love to be able to speak to someone who could share their experiences as most people have either had gastric bypass or a band!!

I can suggest another site you can go as there are quite a lot of UK ds'ers on there - not sure if I can post it here? So maybe send me a message...or let me know...

No you can't post other forums on here, but yes there is a big one with a lot of DSers on it. Babyflower you can't use PMs until you've posted 50 posts.

I know the other site as well. I also know 2 people personally who have had a ds and all i can say to reassure you is that they are very successful and both look fabulous now. Like bypassers and bandsters they have both had their share of problems(nothing major!) but I know that they wouldn't mind me saying that neither of them have any regrets over going ahead with it and they both believe the ds was the right wls for them. Hope this helps a little xx

oops forgot to say good luck on tuesday! x

I'm a member several other WLS sites as well as here. My name is "A", "AA", "AAA" or "AAAA" so it shouldn't be too hard to find me. (I had the DS over 4 years ago). If you want to get in touch with me, you can PM me there or feel free to ask anything you'd like. I'd be happy to email you documentation or just correspond with you regarding your big day.

I'll be back online Sunday afternoon (New York time) so let me know if I can help.

Last edited:
Back