• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have been soooo bad!!

Carre

Just thought I would put this on here so you can all tell me off or if you have been naughty then know your not alone!,,

I have not eaten big meals but grazed like a cow everyday since 24th on nothing but crap, anything from chocs to biscuits and cakes...

I know I'm only human and this time of year brings temptation more then most, but I'm back on track as of the 1st anything left over after the 1st jan is going in the bin or to the in laws house.

I have put 2 lbs on and not been the gym, just shows what damage I can do in a matter of a week tut tut me!,

I have my full on the 15th which I'm very much looking forward to xxx

Me too carrey....but its was intended.
Ive never been a grazer, only at christmas so I knew that its would happened but also knew as long as I wasn't forcing stuff in I wouldn't damage my stomach so will easily get back on track in the new year whwn the naughty stuff has gone!
Im sure you will too :)

Yeah me to on the meals I never over eat, but I was a right picker.

But for me although I know I shouldn't of eaten half the crap I did, I kind of think well that's what Christmas is all about even for the skinny mini's. the difference being this time round I will shift the weight I put on instead of adding another whole year of topping up...lol x

I have another 40lbs to go by September so I plan on working hard in 2013... Xxx

You are not the only one hon :) I put 6lb on in 2 weeks! Meals out, picking, alcohol all the stuff I don't "normally" do!!!
Back on track now, lost 2lb of it and feeling more positive. We are only human after all.

Roll on my next fill in 2 weeks, hoping it will get easier! Xxx

Me too ! ate all the wrong things and got reminded by my band so off for a fill in the new year and back to the gym but i thoroughly enjoyed christmas!!!lol

we will be a long time dead so so what - enjoy

Me too, mince pies, choccy biscuits, Pringles (god they were good), Jaffa cakes, croissants, Parma ham, not all at once but since the 24th. No huge meals though, and I've put on 3lb with No gym, but that's cos it's closed til 2nd Jan. can't wait to get back on track, feel very full and bloated. But considering over Xmas usually i could easily put on a stone, I am not too unhappy. And Xmas was good!

Alcohol and doritos were my "sin" I also had 4 mini chocolates. No exercise either other than walking my dog as I've started working 10.5 hour shifts a day which are killing me. I do believe it is easier to go back to basics post op, well I'm hoping anyway :)

You're not alone, I've done exactly the same and put on 2lb... Oh well, one more party tonight and back to the diet hopefully xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Ah, but just think of how much more naughty stuff you would have consumed in the 'old' days! And of how much more holiday weight you'd have put on!

Puts things in perspective lol x

Ah, but just think of how much more naughty stuff you would have consumed in the 'old' days! And of how much more holiday weight you'd have put on!

Puts things in perspective lol x

I totally agree girly girl! To me the whole purpose is to be normal and if that means having a bit of something you like then have it. I have indulged - alcohol, crisps, few chocolates and slightly more calorific meals than I would have had however it was far less than I would have normally and therefore I have for the first time in history lost a couple of pounds over the last couple of weeks. I have now planned my new year shopping list for a few more wholesome ingredients and will be right back at it. I for one want to indulge in clothes shopping in the January sales in 2014!! in a much much smaller size.

So from me there is definitely:) no telling off - everything in moderation x

You are only human, and the extra stuffing has only been a little bit, and you still have the end goal in sight, and are recognising the nibbling and doing something about it. I think that this is all part of our journey. If you were a saint 100% of the time, I just couldnt keep that up for life.

I eat like a saint 96% of the time and have an occasional tiny nibble, as that is the long term changes that will work for me.

Denial is the thing that makes it harder for me. I still have problems mentally choosing the smallest item, as I still think big. But one bite and then I´m done so the rest goes in the bin, so choosing the smaller item is getting easier.

Good Luck!

I think most people tend to have a blow out over the festivities, just like when you go on ya holidays etc - I never been a grazer or havent got a sweet tooth as such. But as another poster stated imagine in the past how much you would have gained. I was surprised I didnt gain at all ( I lost 2lbs) and I had my fair share of ferrero roches only choc thing I like and I dont eat cakes/sweets etc - your be ok once you get back into the swing of things and get those couple of pounds off- All the best and Happy 2012 - Bd xx

Back