• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I want to be overweight!

LisaG

Disappearing slowly
Yes that might sound strange but wait... 10 months ago I was 'super morbidly obese' and have managed to get through to 'morbidly obese' to just 'obese', and now am just 8lbs away from being 'overweight'!

Horray! I feel so pleased and just can't wait till the day I can shout from my rooftop "Whoo-hoo I'm overweight!" despite how weird that may sound.

Keep going everyone...it's a great feeling :)

you have done amazing!!!

Oh i cant wait to be just overweight! Well done!!! :D:D:D

Wow you have done amazing well in just 10 months ! Can't wait for you to be overweight lol.

lol, yes that will be a nice thing to shout about. Lets celebrate when you get there

:)Great news Lisa:)

Well done you. Fantastic hun and i don't think it stange at all you have come so far and i can't wait to be over weight, well done xxx

You have done sooooo well and look great. X

Wow, you look amazing! Congratulations on your success so far, you have a lot to be proud of. Keep up the good work - you're an inspiration xxx

This is a very very big mental problem for me. With the BMI I am still classed as obese. Now I know all the training I do, most people couldn't do it, but it still a big issue with me.

Now I know my muscles are large and heavy, especially the thighs, but it still taking some wind out of my sails sometimes, the thought that I'm still 'obese'

Mixman said:
This is a very very big mental problem for me. With the BMI I am still classed as obese. Now I know all the training I do, most people couldn't do it, but it still a big issue with me.

Now I know my muscles are large and heavy, especially the thighs, but it still taking some wind out of my sails sometimes, the thought that I'm still 'obese'

That's a tough one! You know the scientific facts but i guess it's going to take a long long time to absorb them properly & let yourself change the years & years of old-style thinking that you've done.

BMI may useful for me but just look at those professional sportsmen/women...sometimes it just doesn't apply.

At the end of the day it's just numbers...not feelings x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Mixman said:

Oh, and there is nothing wrong with 'large & heavy muscular thighs' ;)

BMI 28.5....yay! I'm overweight :)

You overweight woman you!Congratulations,only us lot could understand how great that must feel!Cant wait to be ow myself!Maz x

Congratulations, I can't wait to be overweight, Karen x

Amazing, well done , you look fantastic and obviously feel that way too

You go girl!

Back