• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hooray - I'm morbidly obese!!

Lincs Lass

Strange comment I know but in the last 10 weeks I've gone down from super obese to morbidly obese. Only another 2 BMI points and I'll be seriously obese.

I know BMI charts are a bit hit and miss as we're all so different but its a good feeling!!

Yes its a great feeling!! I am still aiming for overweight, nearly there 145 lbs later!!!!
Well done

Well done LincsLass :) It's these landmark targets that keep us motivated. Just broke into the 200s myself today and I feel fantastic!

Yes its a great feeling!! I am still aiming for overweight, nearly there 145 lbs later!!!!
Well done

Well done on such a fab loss x

Well done LincsLass :) It's these landmark targets that keep us motivated. Just broke into the 200s myself today and I feel fantastic!

That's marvellous!! Xx

your weight loss rate is fantastic. I can't wait until I'm just morbidly obese. Might even have a party when I reach obese lol

Well done hon :)

Well done you :) :) :) xx

Yay!! And with a sudden drop in weight in the last few days (just got 'through' the pre-menstrual stage this month) I've gone from morbidly obese to seriously obese!!

Looking at the NHS charts I need to lose another 4 stone & 4 lb to get to just overweight - so a long way to go to that goal!!

Hi everyone on their great achievements ! 200lb mark frankie well done !!

I've just calculated I need to lose 4:13lbs to be 'overweight!' Haha oh it's a long road isn't it :)

I've just calculated I need to lose 4:13lbs to be 'overweight!' Haha oh it's a long road isn't it :)

It's a VERY long road. For once though I feel I can do it :-D. Xx

Just totally depressed myself by calculating that I have another 4 st to go before I even get to below 40BMI and into class II obese... Come so far but still so very very far to go! Urggghh

Back