• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Illness?

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Ok so I have a random question. Today I've been throwing up a lot, so am assuming I have some kind of bug. However there is a pattern to it, whenever I stand up and walk around, I'm sick. Anyone had anything like that before?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

any dizziness? I've had labyrinthitis several times which is an inbalance in the inner ear, caused by an infection. It made me vomit whenever I moved around.

Nope, had labarynthitis when I was pregnant with Charlie and it's not that. I think it's just a regular bug as since i posted I've been sick 4 more times and have been in bed the whole time. I think the previous times were just coincidence.

oh poor you. Get plenty of rest and hope you get well soon xx

Talking of Charlie, how is the little man?

ps, get well soon Shel, i'm so distracted by babies esp little boys they are so adorable in their dungees xx

Hope you feel better soon Shel x

He's gorgeous thanks, been ill himself over the weekend with a nasty ear infection but getting back to normal now. I'm very lucky he's a little ray of sunshine, always happy and smiles for everyone. My main challenge is to prevent Nic from stealing him!

Still being sick regularly. I must say though it's a lot more tolerable post op than pre, none of that horrid bile to come up, just a load of froth!

I've had exactly the same today! Throwing up all morning so went to sleep on sofa. Not eaten anything, just drunk loads of water. Just stood up to take dog out for wee and ill again :-(
Hope it just a 24hr thing. Can't afford another day off work

You watch that Nic, Shel.... She's so gorgeous Charlie will be chasing her if he has good taste in the ladies lol... I'm of course you presume our Nic P/Girl?

Give Charlie a big hug from me and please give Nic my best i often think of her. A real girlie girl and so lovely xx

Yup PG moved into my mothers empty house so I see lots of her and mr PG. They both dote on Charlie and helped me out so much after my spinal surgery recently. I was with her this morning in Asda when I started getting sick and managed to get back to hers before being sick on her drive. She is an absolute angel though and always looks after me. I will pass on your words when I see her next Julie.

Back