• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm back - 4 days post op and 8.5lbs lost

goingtobehappy

Hi everyone, just to let you know that I'm now back home in the uk after my sleeve surgery in the Czech Republic.
I feel fantastic, 1 grotty day - the day after the op anesthetic to blame me thinks - I had the most wonderful team looking after me and I'm delighted to see the weight falling off so quickly.
Hope your all well, I'm signing on to the losers bench tomorrow with my first weeks weightloss since leaving the uk.

Andrea

thats fantastic - i am glad all went well with ur op - it truly is life changing - I am seeing that already at just 4 wks postop.

Well done & make sure u take it easy

xx

Well Done Andrea and wat a great weightloss bet you are so happy now xxx

My little Deets, I've missed you too, but I'm so excited for you, all your new life will start from tomorrow.
Michael and Deborah are lovely, bright people that so desperately want to help you get to where you want to. Dr C and the team want to have updates through every few months to see how each of us are doing, and if you put pictures into Debs and Michael they'll get to see them too.
You are giving yourself the best gift ever, I'm so pleased your off there tomorrow.
How's the packing and pruning going?

Andrea
xxx

Ohh Sugga I'm delighted but even more so to see you've got a new date for your op, my fingers are crossed and I'll be praying that they don't muck you around on this one too.

Andrea
xxx

My little Deets, I've missed you too, but I'm so excited for you, all your new life will start from tomorrow.
Michael and Deborah are lovely, bright people that so desperately want to help you get to where you want to. Dr C and the team want to have updates through every few months to see how each of us are doing, and if you put pictures into Debs and Michael they'll get to see them too.
You are giving yourself the best gift ever, I'm so pleased your off there tomorrow.
How's the packing and pruning going?

Andrea
xxx

thanks hun :) Im feeling ready for this.

its like going on a date, ive been pruned and plucked to within an inch of my life today haha! I dont think i have much to pack, its mostly PJ's. Im going to wear the same thing there and back to save space! Ive got my folder with all my bits in it (not done all the questionaires yet but will tonight!)

How are you feeling today? And whats on the menu?

x

Well done Andrea and I so proud of you... very well done!

It's going to be your year and sending a humungous hug to you. So pleased we have kept in touch through the surgery and you have done so well.

Good luck to Deets too!

Love you and take good care precious xxx

Get your questionaires done, they take a bit longer than you think and ideally when you're on your own somewhere quiet.
Toady was breakfast of shape toffee yogurt - managed about 3/4, lunch will be weightwatchers tomato soup - because its so thin - probably 1/3 of a tin and tonight I fancy low fat custard out of the tin and probably about a quarter. I've got other yogurts and soup if I fancy them and I want to make some sf jelly for tomorrow - chop it into small pieces and that should be fine.
Its so great not feeling hungry, I do have to clock watch to make sure that I get my meals and always have a glass of water or squash near me to sip at and then of course tea and coffee if I want that too.
What are you having today?

Andrea
xxx

I've just filled in my daily menu on the other thread, I'm going to do that and then weigh in on there each Saturday so I can keep track Andrea.

I've lost 8 and a half pounds too since Monday.

But I'm very tired with a chesty congestion that is building up.

Keep a record with me and we'll compare notes... thanks for all of your texts.

Love and hugs xxx

Hey Bev its your year too.

I'm determined to try and get to the weekend in July but I won't know my shift pattern until 4 weeks before then, otherwise I'll be over on my own.

How are you feeling today? Is the chest getting any better?

We have got so much to look forward to.

Keep warm and rested, I'm still trying to move as much wind as possible lol.

Andrea
xxx

Welcome back to the UK! So good to hear positive things about Cosmetic Bliss. It all starts for me tomorrow as well. Just packing now...

Silly / irrelevant question, but is there a DVD player in the rooms?

Did they send you away with a menu plan for the next few weeks?

Hi Kazzer, yes to both questions and Deborah will talk alot about your post op diet as well as giving you a recipe sheet, she is brilliant and will answer any question you ask her.
You'll get plenty of time with her to get to know her and post op its usually about 4 hours each day so there's plenty of time to keep asking and checking things with her.
You,re off to the best place, all the staff are lovely and caring and will do anything they can to make sure you are happy.
Deborah and Michael will do everything they can to help you lose the weight that you want to and it becomes obvious when you are there that they want to help you for life.
It was the best money I've ever spent.

Andrea
xxx

Hello love, I've got a lot of congestion building up on my chest, it hurts to cough... still having a lot of wind... but persevering... have listed what I've had on the daily log...
we are doing well love xxx

Glad your op went well , welcome home xx

Back