• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm back....got my revision date

malazak

I had my Gastric Sleeve in sept 2010. Initially losing 8 stone before plateuing.

Now in 4 weeks I am having a sleeve to bypass revision at st marys in london as I have gained 2 stone back. And my surgeon feels I would benefit from the bypass now. :)

Xmas and new year on liquids. Lol.

Snap I'm having a band removed hernia fixed and a bypass done in the 18th of December liquids for me for Christmas just not the type I expected!! Lol happy Christmas lol!! Xx

Hello and welcome back!

Hiya I'm under st Mary's too with mr moorthy and mr hakky.. Brilliant hospital and group of surgeons.. Good luck with your next surgery

Good luck!
I'm having revision surgery to remove band and convert to bypass.
On pre op diet now, op next week.
Liquid diet over Christmas but will be post op!

Good luck! I'm having revision surgery to remove band and convert to bypass. On pre op diet now, op next week. Liquid diet over Christmas but will be post op!

Will all be worth it .. Good luck with your surgery x

Thanks guys Yeah im with Mr Ahmed and Mr Hakky

You could not be in safer hands than those at St Mary's ... Are you having your band out and bypass done in one op???

I'm having sleeve to bypass conversion. It was slways planned as the 2 stage op.

1 week to go. 7kg off on the pre op diet so far :)

I'm having sleeve to bypass conversion. It was slways planned as the 2 stage op. 1 week to go. 7kg off on the pre op diet so far :)

Brilliant .. The end of your surgery journey is in sight

Everything went great. No real pain and pretty smooth throughout.
The team at st marys paddungton are excellent

Currently drinking high protien cocoa at home doing fine

Everything went great. No real pain and pretty smooth throughout. The team at st marys paddungton are excellent Currently drinking high protien cocoa at home doing fine

They certainly are !!!
My partner and I get on really well with mr moorthy and hakky in particular .. But they are such a wonderful medical team .. They have a real empathy for their patients

The nurses are brilliant too especially samira who is always in the clinic and is so warm and welcoming ..

Back