• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm getting lost :(

misscharlie

I've been on a stall for 2 months now. I had lost 4 lbs but put 2 1/2 back on the week after so think this was just water retention. Its really starting to get me down.

So the things I've done, I've religiously tracked what I'm eating on fitnesspal and I'm getting 1300-1400 cals per day. I've been exercising doing full cardio for 40-50 mins twice a week and weights 10 mins on each occasion. I feel totally consumed with food each day its all I think about from noon to night, so for the last 2 weeks I've kicked the scales out (well someone looking down on me gave me a helping hand and broke them ;0), I've increased cals to 1700-1800 as A few people said the stall could be down to not eating enough, and I'm also not tracking what I eat as, i feel its not help my ocd thoughts on food. My bmr is 2226 cals

I eat well, I tend to generally stay away from carbs always eat 60-80g protein daily, but there's always alot of sugar in my diet from some bad stuff (ie biscuits) and fruit.

I tried the pouch test and managed 3 days before binging and just letting myself down. I think maybe another try would help. I havent really had much restriction from about 5 months.

I'm 8 months post op, and its taken me 4 months to lose the last stone. I pushing daily to get there, but feel like I'm exhausting every avenue now and nothing I do seems to get the weight loss moving. I'll be happy at just a pound a week, infact over the moon ;)

Any advice is great appreciated.

Aww Charlie... you've done so well and have an amazing weightloss to date... I do hope one of the experienced bypassers can give you some helpful tips very soon...

Sending love and hugs Angel... xxxxx

Charlie I'm the same postion as you and I dont know what to do either. I go to the gym 3 times a week and burn between 1000 and 1200 cals each time. They have told me today I'm doing too much and not eating enough although I eat around 1200-1400cals a day

Hi there. I too am struggling to lose at the moment but I have gone back to basics with one of the suggested food plans on the post op diet board. I go to the gym and walk loads. I have good days with food but from time to time I find my calorie intake is far too high. I guess this is the stage where we have to learn how to cope with less restriction and in general I am doing ok but woukd like to start to lose again.

Back