• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my first postop check...Ive lost 5 stone!!!

Dell

I'm 3 months postop tomorrow and just had my 6 week postop check haha. I've passed with flying colours, having lost 5 stone 1 lb in total. I'm over the moon!

I asked about my pouch, its 40ml, 4cm long along the bottom edge and my bypass was 150cm, not sure how that compares!

I can't believe its been 3 months, going back to the hospital I had my op felt strange but I feel so grateful to have this chance and so positive about ny future :) walking on air today!

Congrats! You must be so pleased. Well done you xXx

Awww so happy for you....well done u xxx

Well done you, that's fantastic

Fantastic news! You must be so proud and feel very different.
Keep up the good work
Loads of love
Jo XX

Im so pleased for you hun, you have done so well :D Keep up loosing at this rate and there wont be anything left! :D XX

Great job well done you xxx

Hi Dell,
Absolutely fantastic news! What a great success.
I honestly can hardly take it in, it doesn't seem like five minutes since we were in touch at the point of your operation!
Goodness Dell!

I'm thrilled to bits for you precious xxx

Wow!!! Well done :D Xxx

I'm 3 months postop tomorrow and just had my 6 week postop check haha. I've passed with flying colours, having lost 5 stone 1 lb in total. I'm over the moon!

I asked about my pouch, its 40ml, 4cm long along the bottom edge and my bypass was 150cm, not sure how that compares!

I can't believe its been 3 months, going back to the hospital I had my op felt strange but I feel so grateful to have this chance and so positive about ny future :) walking on air today!

:wave_cry:dell that's - FAN-FLIPPIN'-TASTIC:D:D:D

Congatulations Dell, that is wonderful indeed. :D I hope next year sees continued success and much happiness for you.
Grace xxx

bloody brilliant well done, I bet you are walking on air xxx

Back