• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm new

von

Hi, I've just made my first appointment at the Nuffield Leeds to dicuss the new POSE procedure. I've been seriously thinking about WLS for a couple of years but have always been put off by the options available. I then read about the new Gastric Pacer in The Daily Mail recently and having enquired more, was also told about POSE which being even less invasive sounds more my cup of tea. Trouble is, because it's relatively new, it's difficult to guage how well it will work long term. Anyway, here goes..............

Hi and welcome along..sorry dont know anything about the surgery, but wanted to say hi xx

Have just had a look at this and i think this is exciting stuff! ...
I have an appointment at the spire in southampton on sunday so will mention it !

Good luck :)

Hi and :welcome: to WLS, Ive read about the POSE proceedure and it sounds really good. I hope it goes well for you, keep us informed XX

Thanks everyone for you lovely welcome to this site.

I'll let you all know how I get on after my appointment with Prof McMahon on the 4th of Feb and if I have decided to go ahead with POSE.

Welcome.... I have never heard of that procedure before

Back