• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HI I am new

anju

I am Anju and am new. I am trying to find out about the WLS options, I need to get my weight under control as have been diagnosed with type II diabetes. I recently heard about the POSE procedure. Does anyone have ay information about this please.... would love to get more info about the band as well.

thanks in advance

:welcome2:

As I bypasser I can't be of any help/advice. But I'm sure someone will be along soon to help.

:welcome2:

All the very best for your WLS journey and good luck in every way... sending love and a hug xxx

Search the Forum for any topics of interest xxx

Patients Lose Weight with New Incisionless POSE Procedure | Weight Loss Surgery News

Hi again Anju,

If you go into the search box on the list above and put in the questions that you are interested in you should find an abundance of discussions relating to most topics... have a search around the forum and 'pose' any questions or concerns, since there are many people who have much experience on here and who may be able to guide you in the right direction....

Hope this helps, love and hugs, Bev xxx :wave_cry:

Hi Anju and :welcome: to WLS, Im a bypasser, 3 weeks out so I cant really help with the pose proceedure. We have been discussing it leately though and it sounds really good. Good Luck with your WLS Journey :D XX

Hello and welcome to the site. Im pre op bypass but there are lots of banders on here too who will be along soon to help you out.

Good Luck with which ever op you decide to have. xxxx

Hiya hun - Welcome...I cant help with your query but wanted to say hiya love x

Back