• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm on the Band wagon, 3rd day of pre op diet, help!!!

Hey Gina, time is flying hey, have been on pre op diet now since monday, am soooo bored with it, and getting nervous now, how are you feeling?
Counting down the days.

Hi Wobs

I can't wait! Im really excited to get going!!!!

gina just wait till yr saying never mind my pretty face look at my fantastic body to go with it!!!
Keep strong im going to need you soon.
HC

HC

I'm here and Im as strong as ever, really excited now!

You are doing great Gina, time is flying by you will be a loser in no time at all. keep up all your hard work xx

wobbles, where are you getting your bypass. i get a band done at dolan on monday. are you scared too?

Hi my Darlings!

I'm on the third day of the pre op diet:

Daily allowance:

4 cans of diet soup
4 mullerlite yoghurts
Diet soft drinks
1 pint of semi-skimmed milk
Water/ Flavoured water
1 sugar free jelly

Im finding it hard, although I've lost 5 lb in 2 days! I could stab someone I'm so stressed, it's like I havent had a fag for 2 weeks!!!

Tell me I can do it, tell me all your benefits of the diet to help me through!!!

I know you can all make me feel better!xx

Hi Cowgirl, can`t believe u lost 5lb in just two days - thats GREAT!!! 5lb ( and more ) that`s already off before the band. I`m not looking forward to starting on the milk / pre op diet but if I do as well as u and lose quite a bit of weight before I`ll b a very happy girl:D. I see the consultant tomorrow so I`ll let u know how I get on. Good luck for the next few days of the pre op diet hun, you`re doing really well!!!

can anyone tell me of their experiences with dolan park? please..
i am excited, but mad with myself that i cant control my own weight.
i have only told my mum,dad,husband,ans sister in law. i am keeping it a secret. everyone thinks its the easy way out.

Hi Cheryl, I`m pretty new to this site too so I`m not sure if I`m butting in on other peoples threads either ( Sorry if I am all! ) I too am keeping it a secret, I`ve only told my husband. I have a lot of big friends and I think jealousy would creep in and I`d b talked about behind my back ( mb I`m just paranoid ) I don`t think people realise that u still have to diet and exercise with the band, and that it doesn`t do it all for u! It`s also the money side of things, I`ve got 2 kids that want for nothing but other people might not see it that way when I`m spending thousands on the way I look. Good luck for your banding, I have mine on the 28th Oct at Dolan Park so u`ll have to let me know how u get on!!! Which Dr r u having??

gina, 9lbs now, well done you!

Back