• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm on the list!!! Yipee!!!!!!

samp24

Hi guys
Had my Multi Dis team meeting on Jan 10th and the outcome of that was that surgeon wanted me to see psychologist before progressing. Luckily psychologist had a cancellation the following friday (which went well) and have heard today that I have been put on the surgery waiting list,as from 21st Jan. Surgeons secretary (very helpful) said that 18 weeks wait should mean surgery by the end of May this year (although they are trying to get the lists down, so could be a little sooner!!!) I am so chuffed to finally have a definative "yes". :)

Thanks, Clare-revised and how are you feeling as you are not long post op from yours. Do you feel ok, any problems?

Thanks, Clare-revised and how are you feeling as you are not long post op from yours. Do you feel ok, any problems?

All fine hun...I'm one of the lucky post oppers, stitches out Fri so hoping from next week to go swimming during my recovery period from work :) no problems at all

Thrilled for you x

Hi guys
Had my Multi Dis team meeting on Jan 10th and the outcome of that was that surgeon wanted me to see psychologist before progressing. Luckily psychologist had a cancellation the following friday (which went well) and have heard today that I have been put on the surgery waiting list,as from 21st Jan. Surgeons secretary (very helpful) said that 18 weeks wait should mean surgery by the end of May this year (although they are trying to get the lists down, so could be a little sooner!!!) I am so chuffed to finally have a definative "yes". :)

Congrats! Good luck!

Back