• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm on the waiting list!

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
Saw the lovely (and rather cute) Mr Giles today and I'm on the list. Which means I should have the op in 3 months time from now. Yay can't wait! :D

he also congratulated me on my weight loss since the last appointment. Think that might have more to do with my pockets being emptier this time though. ;)

Well done YG its been a long slog but you have got there..... whey hey. xxx:rolleyes:

Well done, glad you are making good progress... great news... keep us posted and sending love and hugs to you xxx

:)Great news after all your effort & expense:)

Great news and 3 months will fly now,think how slim you will be by late summer!

Congrats! Not long now!

Great news and 3 months will fly now,think how slim you will be by late summer!

I know! good job I held onto my summer clothes in the next 4 sizes down isn't it? Although I'm not sure my 1980's clobber is still in.

:rolleyes: Me too .. we could perhaps re - awake a new fashion trend , sure it would be along soon anyway and we can look as trendy as the next man.

Woohooo Great news!! I take it your appeal for funding was successful :D:D:D

Woohooo Great news!! I take it your appeal for funding was successful :D:D:D

Nope I didn't have to launch an appeal in the end. I simply turned up at my next appointment weighing a few pounds heavier and my surgeon sent in a fresh request for funding. I'd written a really good letter too lol.

Just got my appointment through today for my pre-op assessment which is on 5th march.

Back