• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yeee haaaaaaaa i'm on the waiting list!

Lisa you're more than welcome to visit with me! At home or hospital and you needn't wait till then if you dont want too :)

I'm gonna book some annual leave soon and we could maybe meet for coffee? Am sure Wendy would love another coffee too lol xx

Lisa you're more than welcome to visit with me! At home or hospital and you needn't wait till then if you dont want too :)

I'm gonna book some annual leave soon and we could maybe meet for coffee? Am sure Wendy would love another coffee too lol xx

Congratulations

Oh God yes a coffee seems a long time since the last one
ERRRR can we go somewhere that has some coffee left this time Morrisons (Bilston or Ikea don't forget free drinks with "family card" and 45 mins Travis free lol:D)

That is wonderful news hun, will be counting down the weeks with you. You definately have to come to the Machester meet in Feb so I can get a picture of us for your 'before'!

Nic:p

Lol Nic, i'm going to do my best to get to the Manchester meet... If the weather is good i'll do my best xx

That's fab news hun xx:D

I have my first pre op too folks for the 20th April, how exciting is that? whooo bring it on xx

Back