• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Hi everyone, had my bypass 13th may, i was 22stone 3lb before my pre-op and lost 12lb bringing me down to 21stone 5lb on day of op. I was in hospital 7 nights(long i know, can you believe not one peice of food or clear liquid except water crossed my lips in 7 days)when i came home i weighed 21.1 the following week i dropped to 20.3 and was over the moon. Then came 2 long weeks without any weightloss what so ever as you can imagine i was quite down with this so posted a thread on here a number of people gave me support and said i was doing great it really helped and spurred me on then the following week i lost 3lb the week after that another 3lb and so far this week(weigh myself on sundays)ive lost 4lb!!!!!! Im sooooo pleased. I now weigh 19.7 so thats a loss of 2stone 10lb in 2 months and a loss of almost 2 stone in 6wks after my bypass!!!! :D

wow you'e doing really well hun, but why did you have to stay in hosp for 7 days post op?:eek:Soz to be nosey, but i'm having my op 2 weeks tomoz ,and am bricking it now:eek::eek:

That is just wonderful! You must be over the moon. And the lovely thing is.....it'll continue!!!!!! Well done you. Marion xx

well done Lisa!!

Sounds very much like you'e well on the right track to getting you how you want to be..

( I also lost loads in last few months.. in dec I was 20st 3, day of start of preop diet was 19st 12, day of surgery was 19st 3lb and now am 18st 3/4 )

keep it up hunni.. we're all so proud of you..

Such a fabulous job! Well done.

Thanks everyone x

i had to go in on the monday evening at 6pm was given blood thinning inj, early tues morning i was given a laxative to clear me out, in the evening i was put on a drip and another blood thinning inj. Wednesday morning was woken at 5am to have a shower and then had a catheter fitted had my op at 1.30 back in the ward at 7.00(my poor oh was waiting all that time in the ward). The nurses told me my surgeon was very over protective of his patients hence me staying in 5 nights after my op i thought it was only going to be 2 nights!! All went well and im doing great. I really thought id be a wreck the morning of my op but i was so calm in a strange way i was almost looking forward to it!! Think this was probably cos i just wanted it over and done with.

Thanks mands your doing great to! Ive also started small portions of normal food-scarey aint it!

Back