• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP

girly girl

ok i went for wls app on 8th april was told to lose 10lb befor next app in 3-4 month (diet nurse) 4-5month (health nurse)rang surgen last week to give holiday dates so woundnt overlap she said 5-6 months so thought ok plenty of time already lost 3lb got a letter today for next app 15th june parden this but sh** i have 6 weeks to loss 7 lb iv been trying to loss weight for years how the hell do i loss 7lb in 6 weeks

calm down 7llbs in 6 weeks is easy, follow a good normal food diet it can be done, i found when i followed a traditional diet i always lost 7llbs in the 1st week as the biggest loss is always in week 1 as fluid is lost. you will have to show mr s some form of commitment x

liz

No just go home and do it.try ww but my big problem is hunger so eating the right food to fill me takes all my points up and more.
xx

lisa i under stand your dispair, but u have to do this as ppl that cant make a short term lifestyle change commitment to the team, gets put back, you can do it. i have faith in u xx

thanks liz2008 iv made so meny changes in the last 4 weeks i thought it would have come of quicker its funny how noing there is extre help some where down the line keeps you going i just no now iv stoped picking and having 3 meals a day they are bigger to fill me i no i need to start moving i just wish my back would stop playing up so i can get on with it
thanks
xxxx

Hi Lisa, 10lbs is a sensible amount fo them to ask you to lose. You've already lost 3 so another 7 should be achievable.Fill up on healthy foods like plenty of veg with your dinners instead of extra potatoes. Have fruit for snacks and drink plenty of low sugar drinks as this helps fill you up. Good luck xxGaynorxx

if the portion sizes are too big then your still putting to many calories in hence a slow wieght loss, try baked spuds low cal filling and satisfying and a big portion isnt needed as much x

brilliant advice gaynor xxxxxx

thanks i no im being silly but this means so much to me when i got the letter and say it was in 6 weeks my head was spinning.
i all so have to prove i can stop picking and not drink fizzy drinks as im looking more at band now than bypass the more i read about bypass the more i worry about the long term side affects.

Just keep calm and try not to become obsessed with this weight loss (i know easier said than done) - if you find that you may still cheat eating food then why don't you try the slimfast or cambridge diet's short term to get the pounds off. I'm sure everything will be ok when you next see your doctors and i am sure they know how this decision is very important to you. Just try and keep calm and focused x

Back