• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

carols weight in

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
well thanks everyone ho told me to eat more have done and it worked as last week i only lost 1lb and was so down but back on a high after eating more i have lost 3lb again this week so now weigh 14st 2lb hoping next week i will reach another mile stone and get to 14 Stone and am now in size 14 skirts and jeans witch is great as before the op i was in size 20 jeans and did not wear skirts at all also went out for a drink with my hubby last night and dressed up in skirt high hells and make up have not done that in years .hubby loved it to:D thank again could not do all this without you ALL.

Brilliant news Carol, not just on the weight, but for going out and letting others appreciate your hard work too :)

Aw thats great news, I love it when people post on things like this, as a pre-opper these are the things Im looking forward to doing. Cant believe one day I might get dressed up and go out feeling and looking good! Well done and keep it up X

Fantastic Carol, well done you. So pleased you went out for the evening with hubby too and you felt good, and that he appreciated it too lol xxxxxx

Glad the extra eating had the right outcome for you.

So happy you felt great being able to dress up & show everyone how hard you've worked.

So pleased for you xxx

Back