• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In one month....

FEDup1981

I WILL look like this!!
i have lost.....

18.5" from around my body!!

Waist 2.5"
Hips 5.5"
Thighs 4"
Calf 1"
Bust 4"
Arm 1.5"

And i can fit into a size 22 stretchy trousers quite snuggly (was a size 28) Not saying im a size 22, but these trousers fit nice!

yeah it is. Ive had some awful days, craving for things i cant have (like us all) and felt so low some days, but this makes it all worth while. So chuffed! x

well done on the weight loss so far :) it gets better and better when you physically see the difference for yourself.

i personally am doing my 4 month post op pics this week :) so i can appreciate the changes i am going through

:D yep!!

that's amazing well done - looking forward to hearing about more of your losing moments

Brilliant, well done!

well done keep up the good work xx

Thank u everyone! It feels so good to share my achievements! Yeah the pain was all worth it - though 2moro, when im craving something, it might be a different story!! lol

Cant find my camera to take my one month pic tho : O(

Thank u everyone! It feels so good to share my achievements! Yeah the pain was all worth it - though 2moro, when im craving something, it might be a different story!! lol

Cant find my camera to take my one month pic tho : O(

oh yeah i think its very important to take progress pics once a month and they make a lovely keep sake at the end of your special journey xxx

Thanks! yeah MUST find the camera!!!!

Well done to you hun! Enjoy it because it keeps getting better.

Nic:D:D:D

Back