• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

in shock for a good reason!

Snow White

I bought a mini skirt today in size 10! The last skirt I bought was a 32 and there was nothing mini about it! Lol

I am totally in shock about everything. I think this is definitely the best feeling ever. It's a bit like Alice in wonderland!

I bought a mini skirt today in size 10! The last skirt I bought was a 32 and there was nothing mini about it! Lol

I am totally in shock about everything. I think this is definitely the best feeling ever. It's a bit like Alice in wonderland!

FANTASTIC.....Well done you. Hard work pays off!

xx

Thanks peeps! I can't believe it. I am going to try on prom dresses at the weekend. I never had one and just want to have a go. Lol

I think that's another good sell for the wrap in terms of weight loss (to add to your earlier points!) ;) x

Yay! Fantastic news!!! Now, are you Snow White or Alice in wonderland? :D well done mate :) xx

from me phone :D

Lol I think it's probably a very generous size 10. But, still amazing. I really can't believe how much weight I have lost. It's a very weird feeling xxx

wow thats amazing!! .... i cannot wait to have a similar alice moment! ...

i was wondering being cheeky now .... if you would type a days menu from when you were early days ... youv done so brilliantly id like an insight into your meals :) xxxx

Well done you!!! a size 10 mini skirt eh!! how brilliant is that xxx

Back