• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

infection

lousarah

So ive had a crap day today. My wound started weeping pus and my nurse I phoned told me to get seen by a doctor. I have an infection in the port incision and am taking two strong antibiotics for the next week.

I also just found a nit in my hair. My sister has them and ive been keeping away from her but omg. After much vigorous sectioning and combing of my hair I didnt find anymore but eww eww eww I did not want to be combing my hair daily for the next month as well as everything else.

Bad day. Want chocolate. Cant have it. First time ive wanted food for comfort. Feeling confused.

Major sad face. Xxx

Oh dear! hope the infection clears up . .

Lots of conditioner in the hair when you shower and use a nit comb to comb through, its a great natural thing to get rid of them, also shampoo with tea tree oil in :)

Thanks. It was just the one nit so im hoping its just I got too close or she dropped one and I picked it up. But I will wash and condition tomorrow and comb it till my scalp bleeds if I need to im not catching nits. Eww eww eww. X

Hello

Am sorry ur having a bad day!! Infection is not nice but finger x tablets will make it better for u,
2reguarding a nit am a hairdresser and it not un common that people get them.
But with out worrie u I want to tell u some facts about them.
U may of only found 1nit but make sure it has not layed any eggs as it it has it the next 24 hours u will have two and si on
so what ever u do treat ur hair and repeat 4 /7 days after as well
Hope this help

Lisa x x

Thanks lisa. I have every intention of combing it daily until further notice. I have waist length natural blonde thick hair. Im not having nits. Eww eww eww lol.

Xxx

I had a start of an infection in port hole last week they used paper strips to bond back together and antibiotics and within three days all was well and healing x

Im not really sure if mine is ok or not. Im going to see the nurse tomorrow to get it checked out.

Oh and im now nit free lol. Yay.

Back