• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Iron

Ali_B

Looking for an alternative to the liquid iron i currently take.

Would like tablet format if possible? I'm told this may not be absorbed in some tablets, as it doesn't sit in our pouch long enough.

Anyone prescribed a tablet or capsule? Please can i have the name. I can find one on the web but looks like an american web site!

Also told it is best to take iron + vit C at the same time as it helps absorption. is this true.

Thanks in advance.

looking forward to some answers here, thanks :)

What do you take the liquid iron for hun?Yes its better with vit c.Maz x

Just been prescribed ferrous sulphate tablets as I am low in iron, is that no good then?

However I do no that vit c does help absorption.

Julie

ferrous sulphate tablets for me too, prescribed by doctor along with calcium and multivits after op.

B&B
Surgeon prescribed it after surgey. To take for 3 months twice a day! as well as zinc, multi vit, fast tab.
Also calicum.
I'm now back taking my cod liver oil. Helps with my joints.
And B12 Sublingual.

Lots and Lots...... deal better with tablets than liquid.

Everyones doctors are different!

Thanks for the name of the tablets, everyone.

I know of some great sites that actually have the chewable iron. And they have really good flavors to. But it is from the U.S. But cant you still order from them? There is Bariatric Advantage and Celebrate. I believe they both have the chewable iron.. From what i hear the lemon lime one is really good.

Back