• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IS IT TRUE

OMG lol thats another thing to look forward 2 but this is my 3rd opp and have had to have caffiters fitted twice b4 but still get embarresed lol xXx

when i had my gallbladder removed i went down to theatre with my own knickers on and a hospital gown.
i didnt have a catheter but i can agree that they remove all underwear and then put them back on as when i went down there i had pink pants with a little black bow on the front, when i awoke the bow was nicely placed on my butt. lol messed up on being completely discreet that time, lol. actually at first i was horrified to think they saw me with underwear on back to front until a nurse told me it was their error not mine. i felt better then.:giggle:

when i had my gallbladder removed i went down to theatre with my own knickers on and a hospital gown.
i didnt have a catheter but i can agree that they remove all underwear and then put them back on as when i went down there i had pink pants with a little black bow on the front, when i awoke the bow was nicely placed on my butt.

:8855::8855::8855::8855:LOL

Back