• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its a wrap!!!........?

mrs df

Well it's 0630am on surgery day. Leaving for the hospital at 8am. To say I didn't sleep well is an understatement so it's been a nervous drag since early hours!!!
I'm reassured by all the informative posts on this site and the amazing success stories that have reaffirmed my decision for this particular surgery.
I have a bit of a dilemma though and could use some advice please..... My lovely 14yr old daughter booked for me/her and hubby to go to London to see Les Miserables but its on 27th which is day 8 after surgery. We had planned to drive halfway then train and tube.
Am I expecting too much of myself and at the risk of really upsetting my daughter, should I get hubby to try and change the date or will I be ok to "push on through" ?
Your advice would be great.
Thanks everyone ?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck mrs df :) Update us when you can :)

see how you feel nearer the time. First few days you'll be very sleepy and maybe a bit sick.

By day 5, I travelled as a passenger from Scotland to Bradford and back in one day. Day 7, I took a flight and was driving around like nothing happened day 8....

Back