• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

Toddshar35

Took my car for a service at 8.00am this morning went into city and my daughter cost me a small fortune. When I got home there was a letter from Heartlands and to my surprise it was an appointment for my pre-op on the 8th June and even more surprising there was another letter underneath for an appointment for my surgery with Mr Super which is on my dads birthday 7th July. So excited is an understatement :)!

Good stuff :)

I know it's a daft question but what do I do now?as I'm no longer under level 3 dietician and I haven't seen a dietician at Heartlands I'm like in limbo. Do I just continue trying to lose weight until I do the pre op diet.

I know it's a daft question but what do I do now?as I'm no longer under level 3 dietician and I haven't seen a dietician at Heartlands I'm like in limbo. Do I just continue trying to lose weight until I do the pre op diet.

Yay, congratulations, brilliant news.

I think some people have certain targets to lose but I just got told to keep trying to lose weight. I asked what would happen if I put on weight and they said the op might get cancelled! That kept me on the straight and narrow.

Good luck :)

Thank you BFB I'll just carry on as I've been doing. I'm glad I've got a date to aim for now as I've got a weekend booked away for my first ever visit to London end of August and my friend who I'm going with was getting panicky that we might have to cancel x

Thank you BFB I'll just carry on as I've been doing. I'm glad I've got a date to aim for now as I've got a weekend booked away for my first ever visit to London end of August and my friend who I'm going with was getting panicky that we might have to cancel x

Ah it's always good to get a date. The countdown can begin, you can plan, declutter, whatever you need to do.

I would have thought you'll be fine for London :) Exciting times ahead :) x

Yeah I think I'll be fine for London now but before I got my date Mr Super told me my surgery would be end of July early August that's why my friend was panicky but its a relief knowing I'll be fine now x

That's great news. I'm having mine on 9th june very close! I haven't got any letter yet. I phone the secretary last week to check why, she said she only sends it a month before. Anyway I'm Really happy for you!! :)

Thank you pinkcere x

Good luck with your surgery and your journey. It's going to be a long few months I hate the waiting game. I'm glad I've got the letter early so I can organise my time off work.

Back