• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IT'S BEEN A LONG JOURNEY...

Uncle D

DAVID W.
Hi every one: Uncle D. After 9 years of ups and downs; Finnaly I'm off to hospital Thursday morning - 9/2/12.
Seven days of tests then (please God) my gastric sleeve opp. (Laprscopic).
BMI Dec 2009 was 97. Now at 60.
So here's hoping the aneastitist give me the nod this time. (Been assesed and rejected twice before) (What is it they say about Third Time???)
Anyway freinds Hello from me..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using WLSurgery

Hi uncle d

Welcome to you :)
I hope all your tests go well for you, and your surgery goes ahead xx

hey unc, welcome to the site and good luck :) xxx

Wow you have lost so much weight already . Well done you. Can't see why they would turn you down now. You are at a safe enough weight for surgery compared to the last two times I am guessing. Fingers crossed for you.

Hiya and welcome, and Good Luck with ur surgery you've done really well on ur own so I hope u have a great success with ur op xx

good luck xxxx

Caren said:
hey unc, welcome to the site and good luck :) xxx

nikshikari said:
Wow you have lost so much weight already . Well done you. Can't see why they would turn you down now. You are at a safe enough weight for surgery compared to the last two times I am guessing. Fingers crossed for you.

safc_chick said:
Hiya and welcome, and Good Luck with ur surgery you've done really well on ur own so I hope u have a great success with ur op xx

anna2131 said:
Hiya and welcome, and Good Luck xx

mrs flump said:
Hello and welcome good luck x

tracyt84 said:
good luck xxxx

Well well.. What a lot of caring messages. THANK YOU ALL.
I am overwhelmed by the sence of love and kindness I feel on this forum. I reckon we are all connected in mind and soul.. We have a common bond and our nightmares and struggles are shared. Amoung peers who know EXACTLY the issues I refer to.. Not some size 8 Dietician.. (No dissrespect intended to anyone).
Big hugs and thoughts to all. Uncle D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using WLSurgery

hi and welcome hope u get ur funding xx

Welcome to the forum....as you say third time lucky I hope:):)

Congratulations on you weight loss so far and I hope all goes well for you tomorrow:)

Welcome uncle d ;-) wow uve dun fantastic on the weight loss do far ;-) I wish u all the luck in the world on getting ur surgery x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you all for your great words of encouragement.
Im off to Hospital (by ambulance 500 mile journey) in 6 hour from now!!!!
What a great forum. I am certainly going to stay in touch and update my journey.

Lots of loving feeling. Uncle D

Wow Uncle D - you've done so well already. Fingers crossed for the nod.

Good luck with everything

Hi hun welcome and good luck xx

This was honestly do or die...(dignitass)

HI GOOD PEOPLE. SOZ I,VE BEEN OFF LINE A FEW DAYS. AT ABERBEEN INFIRMARY BEING ASSED....
THE MAN FROM DELMONTE HE SAY YES!!!!!!!
:talk017::bliss:
ITS 14TH FEB TODAY AND AFTERA BATCH OF BLOWING; SCANNING; X-RAYING; CARDIOGRAPHS; JELLY SCANS; & ECG,s. PRO GRAHAM THE ANEASTITIST SAID THURSDAY MORNING - WELL PEOPLE I WEPT MY HEART OUT (ONCE HE LEFT THE ROOM). I AM HAVING GASTRIC SLEAVE ON 16TH - TWO DAYS.. :dancing_snowman::talk017:
THIRD TIME WAS INDEED MY TIME.
NEVER GIVE UP THE FIGHT FREINDS MY STRUGGLE FOR SERIOUS HELP STARTED IN 1996 I WAS ONLY 40 YRS OLD, I,M NOW 55....

THANK YOU TO ALL MY NEW FREINDS ON WLS LOTS OF LOVE. A VERY FORTUNATE UNCLE D XXXXXX

Many thanks joe. I wish all you sincere good people the good fortune i have just got today 14/2/12

Uncle D said:
HI GOOD PEOPLE. SOZ I,VE BEEN OFF LINE A FEW DAYS. AT ABERBEEN INFIRMARY BEING ASSED....
THE MAN FROM DELMONTE HE SAY YES!!!!!!!
:talk017::bliss:
ITS 14TH FEB TODAY AND AFTERA BATCH OF BLOWING; SCANNING; X-RAYING; CARDIOGRAPHS; JELLY SCANS; & ECG,s. PRO GRAHAM THE ANEASTITIST SAID THURSDAY MORNING - WELL PEOPLE I WEPT MY HEART OUT (ONCE HE LEFT THE ROOM). I AM HAVING GASTRIC SLEAVE ON 16TH - TWO DAYS.. :dancing_snowman::talk017:
THIRD TIME WAS INDEED MY TIME.
NEVER GIVE UP THE FIGHT FREINDS MY STRUGGLE FOR SERIOUS HELP STARTED IN 1996 I WAS ONLY 40 YRS OLD, I,M NOW 55....

THANK YOU TO ALL MY NEW FREINDS ON WLS LOTS OF LOVE. A VERY FORTUNATE UNCLE D XXXXXX

I'm so pleased for you!
Good luck for tomorrow....the start of your new life :)

Xx

Back