• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IT'S BEEN A LONG JOURNEY...

WHALLL KERRY YOU AMAZING GIRL. VERY GOOD FOR YOU I AM HAPPY FOR YOUR GREAT COMMITMENT AND SUCCSESS.
MY WEIGHT THIS MORNING WAS 207KG; BMI 63.3 WHEN I SAW THAT I WENT BACK TO MY WARD ROOM AND CRIED LIKE A BABY. I WAS POSSITIVE I HAD BLOWN MY CHANCE OF MY GASTRIC SLEEVE... BUT GREAT NEWS WAS TO FOLLOW, MY OPP IS IN 2 DAYS. JUST SHOWS YOU.
NEVER GIVE UP HOPE
BEST WISHES AND XXXX FROM UNCLE D, SOON TO BE UNCLE d? : )

hi LUCKLA. (SHOULD THAT NOT BE ALOTOFHARDWORKLA?)
WE ARE ALL UNITED WITH THIS TERRIBLE ILLNESS - ITS A LONG HARD LONELY ROAD AS YOU WILL WELL KNOW. WE TRAVEL IN EACH OTHERS FOOTSTEPS. GENUINE BEST WISHES TO YOU LA X UNCLE D

Uncle D said:
hi LUCKLA. (SHOULD THAT NOT BE ALOTOFHARDWORKLA?)
WE ARE ALL UNITED WITH THIS TERRIBLE ILLNESS - ITS A LONG HARD LONELY ROAD AS YOU WILL WELL KNOW. WE TRAVEL IN EACH OTHERS FOOTSTEPS. GENUINE BEST WISHES TO YOU LA X UNCLE D

And very best wishes to you too xx

Great news I'm so pleased for u congrats hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Congrats!, thats great news hope everything goes well for you and you have a quick recovery x

Uncle D, best of luck for tomorrow. Could I ask you a favour? Any chance of not posting in all capital letters? It's very hard to read. Thanks!

so sorry ruthie, i,m a newbie and still finding my way around this wonderful forum. Many thanks for your advice. xxx
Only 21hrs 45mins to go, but hey who,s counting? :cool: MrCool uncle d

Uncle D i wish you all the luck in the world, take care and speedy recovery it won't be easy as you know but it will be so worth it xx i can feel your excitement from here :)

Well done on your MAHOOSIVE weight loss so far!
Not long now until your op- Eek!!
Wishing you good luck and a very speedy recovery.
Take care xx

Hi uncle D! The very best of luck and good wishes to you for your op tomorrow! Here's to the first day of the rest of your life!!!!!!
Sarah xx

woohoo good luck unc :) xxx

Good luck with the op

HI GOOD PEOPLE. SOZ I,VE BEEN OFF LINE A FEW DAYS. AT ABERBEEN INFIRMARY BEING ASSED....
THE MAN FROM DELMONTE HE SAY YES!!!!!!!
:talk017::bliss:
ITS 14TH FEB TODAY AND AFTERA BATCH OF BLOWING; SCANNING; X-RAYING; CARDIOGRAPHS; JELLY SCANS; & ECG,s. PRO GRAHAM THE ANEASTITIST SAID THURSDAY MORNING - WELL PEOPLE I WEPT MY HEART OUT (ONCE HE LEFT THE ROOM). I AM HAVING GASTRIC SLEAVE ON 16TH - TWO DAYS.. :dancing_snowman::talk017:
THIRD TIME WAS INDEED MY TIME.
NEVER GIVE UP THE FIGHT FREINDS MY STRUGGLE FOR SERIOUS HELP STARTED IN 1996 I WAS ONLY 40 YRS OLD, I,M NOW 55....

THANK YOU TO ALL MY NEW FREINDS ON WLS LOTS OF LOVE. A VERY FORTUNATE UNCLE D XXXXXX

How are you doing ? x

:happy096: Wishing you all the very best for tomorrow. Will be a fair few on here watching out for updates and news of your recovery I am certain :bestwishes:

Sharon x x

Hi Uncle D (d) i hope everything went well and you have a speedy and good recovery :) don't forget to update us how you are doing xx

Hi hun hope alls gone well n u r resting n healing ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back