• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's not weigh-in day but I don't care because I saw 14!!!!

slimmerkay

14 st 13.75 lbs to be exact!

I have been waiting weeks to see 14. I can't believe I did today. Before surgery I always used to say if I could get back to 14 stone I'd be happy. Well 13.75 pounds to go and I'm happy now :D

Thank goodness and glad you are happy Karen... very well done xxx

wow i dream about 14s Karen, 14 stones and size 14s!
well done hunni
xxxx

Thanks girls :D
I ordered some gym leggings from my catalogue in the sale last week. 2 pair for £18 in size 18. They arrived yesterday and are too big :D

They are from Fashion World though and their bottoms are quite generous I find plus they are stretchy, but still - size 16 now on order :eek:

I felt quite well and fit when I was in the 14 stones region... I have always found that when I have gone over my weight threshold it has been sufferance... it's a great sound to hear and makes it all worthwhile and the 14's are a great place to be! Love and hugs it's all been so worthwhile... xxx

well done karen, just fab xx

Paul just showed me a pic taken 6 months ago of me and Xander. I will have to post it on here when I get chance - I was huge!

Hurrah!!!

Congratulations honey, what a wonderful feeling eh?

xxx

Well done Karen no wonder you are chuffed, I cant even remember being 14 stone, I was probably a teen :eek: What a great weigh in for you :D XX

The last time I was in the 14's was 8 years ago. 8 years ago on 5th Dec I gave birth to my first surro baby - I got weighed at Boots on the 9th Dec and was 14st 4lb. What an achievement it would be to be 14st 4lb again on 9th December :)

Go for it Karen... but do take care... the slower the better... and keep moisturising your skin... it's an amazing sound... 14 stones something! xxx

Well done Karen, you must be so happy with your weight loss. I just can't ever imagine being 14 st something again, Fingers crossd I will be joining you very soon!

Linski xxx

Back