• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This day 14 years ago.....

phatmomma

I weighed 1 stone and 1 lb less than i do right now. I can hear you all now, asking how do i know that? Am i a saddo who is so obsessed about her weight she knows it back so far?

Nope. In two hours time, this time 14 years ago my dad died. Before he died i was on a diet i was sticking to religiously, fanatically even and lost 83lb in 8 months and he was so proud of me. Not because he was ashamed that i had got fat but because i'd started something and was achieving my goal. He used to ring me every week after slimming if i hadn't already rung him n mom to tell them the results....

In my heart i know he's looking down right now and is proud of this step i've taken. God bless dad, i hope they're letting you have a fag up there, i'll always be your little girl and you'll always be the worlds best dad xxx

Awww Hun god bless ur dad so nice u had so much support and I'm sure he well proud of u watching u as u take every single step in this wls journey xxxxx

Awww julie, that choked me up.
You have great memorys of your dad and they will stay with you for the rest of your life.
Bless you xxxxx

may your father continue to rest in peace.

Back