• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've booked my consultation.

Shamzi71

Morning everybody! Right, I have my consultation with the WLS Group on Saturday 15th November. Has anybody had gastric band surgery with these guys and had it done up in Preston? Any feedback, good or bad?
I'm have a little bit of trepidation now after reading about what people can't eat since they've had the band. Will I never be able to have bread or a beer ever again???! I know it's a whole life change and I suppose these are the sacrifices one has to make, but goodness, it's a BIG change innit?!!!
I need inspiration ladies!!! I suppose I need to get my mindset that the pleasure of being slimmer and more healthy will out weigh the pleasure of food!

:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

congratulations on your booking !! i cant comment on the WLS group as i was nhs banded. At some point you will be able to have a beer again but dont over do it as the gasses swell the pouch, bread is different for everyone but most people find it difficult, personally i gave up on bread along time ago as the pain isnt worth the taste for me. It doesnt really bother me not having it now its just some thing you get used to.

i hope the consultation goes well.
good luck
liz xx

Well done on taking the first step! There's very little I can't have (am a bypasser and lucky lol) but I see those sacrifices as small fry compared to the benefits of losing weight and feeling great :D

Back