• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IVE COME UNGLUED!!!

Stevie0412

Help! I had my surgery Saturday. One of my incisions has come unglued! No pain heat or temp. Should I pop to a walk in centre? xx

Have been waiting for a call for an hour! Got such a fright! Have chased the hospital for my call from nurse. Has anyone else had this?! xx

Hi Stevie
I had to keep my dressings on for seven days? Is it definitely un glued not just weeping I've had two ops and one of my wounds did get infected first time and I went to my gp hope ur ok and get sorted x

One of my wounds didn't open, but leaked a lot of vicious fluid, tons of it - Is there blood or just clear/yellowy liquid? Pop to see your nurse at you GP, she/he can assess if it's open, infected etc. If it is opened up and your bleeding, go get it checked out at an A&E.

Hi

My wound became unglued underneath my boob because the glue got stuck to my boob and when I moved it ripped!!

I just put a good non stick dressing on it and it was fine x

Hello, thank you so much for your replies. I went to a&e and am now steri stripped to the eyeballs!! No shower for a week! Eeeeeeeeeyack stinky!! Ha! Glad I'm not the only one this has happened to! Got such a fright! First post on here-big drama queen :D xx

Hello, thank you so much for your replies. I went to a&e and am now steri stripped to the eyeballs!! No shower for a week! Eeeeeeeeeyack stinky!! Ha! Glad I'm not the only one this has happened to! Got such a fright! First post on here-big drama queen :D xx

Back