• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'VE GOT MY DATE...

SleeveGirl

Just got THE phone call... I've got my date! So excited and so nervous! It is on May 24th :)

Congrats!

Thank you Chrisa :)

ohhh not long between us then and a day after my birthday :) excited and nervous much??? lol

Only 10 days, you'll be one step ahead of me all the way so I am looking forward to hearing all about it :)

Are you nervous? When I got the call this morning I was all excited, but now a few hours later, it has made me think this is really happening :eek::eek::eek:

Thank you LifesAJourney :)

Awesome news hun! Best news ever to have an actual date :D Ive still got 4 weeks till i see my ps then may finally get a date set for my op. Good luck x

Congrats! It's the start to your new life! Good luck :) xx

Thank you Sashie :) Just found out my op will be at 5pm, really wanted it to be in the morning, but at least I can have breakfast :)

Thank you ToxicSiren :) Good luck to you too :)

Congratulations!!! How long were you waiting?

Not long at all hun - only because I'm going private though x

Congratulations sleeve girl, soon be shopping for a whole new wardrobe,
Good luck on the pre-op diet & let us all know how it goes when youve had your op ;)

Thank you Mr Doo - can't wait!! :)

Hi reederroo, I had the appointments today, all went well - they have approved me The physchologist was pretty full on and went quite deep into my past. My pre-op is in 3 weeks (I think) :)

Back