• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'VE GOT MY DATE...

Yes it is :) Thank you Lisa xxx

I'm thinking of you and wishing you lots of luck.
Big hugs
:) x

Thank you mrsdf :) Got to be at the hospital at 3, then surgery at 5. I can eat up until 11 and drink up until 3. At the mo I'm relatively calm :) xxx

Nerves are good, it shows we understand the step we're taking :) I just know ur guna be fine &I look forward to the months ahead and sharing ur journey with u :) x

Nerves are good, it shows we understand the step we're taking :) I just know ur guna be fine &I look forward to the months ahead and sharing ur journey with u :) x

That's a lovely message, thank you :) xx

Good luck hun, this is the beginning of your new life. Thinking of you xx

Good luck sleevegirl am thinking of ya. Massive hugs x

Good luck sleevegirl. thinking of you too xxx

Thank you hun. How are you doing? At the min I'm struggling :( x

Babe, sorry you are struggling. Can I help? Is it what to eat? Pain? Just general mental probs re total change of lifestyle.
Yep..... It's a real struggle.
I have major hunger issues, I could easily over eat and I seriously believe it to be real not mental hunger.
I struggle to drink 2 ltrs as it just makes me feel nauseous and gurgly which actually makes me want to eat more!!!!
We can do this but it's really not gonna be an easy fix but we knew that,
Hang in here babe xxx

Yay sleeve girl ur back! Its so good to hear from u, i'm sorry ur struggling and wish I could help but don't think I can as i've not had op yet. I hope ur feeling better soon and look forward to ur future posts and hearing of ur weight loss & gains (not weight but life!) X

Babe, sorry you are struggling. Can I help? Is it what to eat? Pain? Just general mental probs re total change of lifestyle.
Yep..... It's a real struggle.
I have major hunger issues, I could easily over eat and I seriously believe it to be real not mental hunger.
I struggle to drink 2 ltrs as it just makes me feel nauseous and gurgly which actually makes me want to eat more!!!!
We can do this but it's really not gonna be an easy fix but we knew that,
Hang in here babe xxx

Hiya mrs df,

Everything you mention is the problem. I kinda expected all of this bit didn't realise if you know what I mean - so hard to describe.

Gurgly is definitely worse! Does your stomach make the weirdest of noises? Mine does! When I drink I get this weird air lock and I have to wait for that to go or move before I can drink anymore. It's really odd.

Thank you hun xxxx

Yay sleeve girl ur back! Its so good to hear from u, i'm sorry ur struggling and wish I could help but don't think I can as i've not had op yet. I hope ur feeling better soon and look forward to ur future posts and hearing of ur weight loss & gains (not weight but life!) X

Lol, I can't wait for them posts either :) Keeping positive is what we have to do xxx

Back