• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IVF After a band fitted!!

Isha xxxx

hi all
of course i would love to loose weight and feel great but my main aim is to become pregnant through IVF after a 6 stone loss as i do not fit the criteria at the moment!! me and my partner have been through so much already and and would love to hear from anyone who has ANY advice!!
Thank you :)

Hi Isha, Im a newbie so I can't offer you any advice but I sincerely wish you well in following your dream... xx

Hi Isha,
In a similar situation. I did have IVF earlier in the year with a BMI of 40, It was unsuccesful. I therefore decided to have a band as the amount of money we were spending on IVF, it was cheaper to have a band fitted and increase my chances. I now am on my journey of losing weight and will try IVF again once my BMI is 30 or below. Good luck with your journey.

awww its so nice to hear from someone whos in the same situation xx sorry it failed the first time! must have been so disappointing! but hey start this journey and enjoy it then all your dreams will come true im sure xxxxxxxx

do you mind me asking who you had your band wiv? as im confused.com!! lol and anything i should look out for or check first? x

hi I had my band with the hospital group in Bromsgrove. I don't regret having it but I definately find it is not as easy as people think. Good luck with your journey

Back