• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jakes pics.

thinkbethin

Just to let you know I've put a couple of before and now pics of Jake on my profile album. Just look at the difference in 3 months of being fed and cared for.Will take some more in a couple of weeks so you can follow his progress.

aww gaynor bless him, how could anyone do that to him they should be very ashamed of themselves, he's looking great now, and he will get great care from you, hes beautifull now x

aww thats lovely gaynor, enjoy each other ! have u found the time to muck ya OH half out today AS WELL haha ? :giggle:

I've had the horse man (known as the local horse whisperer) take a look at him today and he says he's doing great and I should ride him as soon as I feel up to it has this will bring him on even more. I'm just so chuffed he thinks he so healthy.

He is gorgeous! I am so sad that anyone would have allowed him to get into that condition but bless you for being his saviour. My eldest daughter is a huge horse lover and rides numerous times per week. She wishes Jake was her baby.

Back