• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Me and Jake

Ah, you can really see the difference - he is obviously well loved now! x

hi tbt
having kept horse,s in my not to distant past i can see from the poor condition he was in when you first got him he has come on very well thus far a credit to ur care the trick is not to give him to much to fast and his condition will greatly improve as it already has, well done he is a lucky lad to find you
regards rambo

Thanks Rambo!! I can't wait for him to be fit enough to ride. Obviously when I've lost more weight. I'm looking at 3 stone loss before I get on him even though I did ride my friends gypsy cob last week. He was'nt in the terrible state when I bought him. A lady in Stoke on Trent rescued him 2 months before I bought him from her.Had she not rescued him he would not be here now bless him. Luckily with the care from her and the love and pampering he gets from me he's going to live a long healthy life.

Last edited:
Hiya
he is looking really good. Is the gypsy cob the black & white horse in one of the pictures with him? They look like they enjoy eachothers company.

regards

MNL:eek:

well by the time you have lost the weight you want he should be in fine fettle for you to ride bet you was glad to be in the saddle once more, the welsh cob is a brillant horse will carry you all day long i had 5 i love them i had the colored cobs piebald and skewbald my best mate has about 20 of them at the moment and about 30 miniture shetland ponys and a few foals too lol keep up the good work
regards steve

Yes it was so good to ride again. Poor cob did'nt know what was happening lol. No seriously I knew he could carry me otherwise I would'nt have got on him lol. Its been 30yrs since I last got on a horse and it only felt like yesterday. Its like riding bike as they say don't you think? I'd love a cob of my own too. Maybe next year when Jakes in top notch I'll look for another one.

good on you girl, yep once you can ride you dont forget
enjoy it gal it sure is fun take care
rambo

Back