• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jamast photo diary.

Jamast

Trying to start a photo diary but can't get pics on. Can anyone offer suggestions please

Crystalrainbow

not sure if its any different to what your doing BUt i saved mine to the pc started a new album and downloaded into it........... it was easy (bit of a technophobe) I don't have a fandangled phone so couldn't do i that way..........hope it helps a little x x x

Jamast

Thank you. I don't think I did it that way lol - but I am off to try it now. Thanks again x

Jamast

Can't seem to get it to work. My laptop is dire and really needs replacing, plus it doesn't seem to work on android. I will borrow one of the other laptops in the house and get round to doing it.

Llora

Can't seem to get it to work. My laptop is dire and really needs replacing, plus it doesn't seem to work on android. I will borrow one of the other laptops in the house and get round to doing it.

Cant wait!!!

Jamast

Finally got pics attached. Me at my biggest, and four months post op. Down from 28.5 stone to 19st 3lb so far.

Attachments

• IMG_2021114105228.jpeg
    IMG_2021114105228.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_2012150238039.jpg
    IMG_2012150238039.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 271

los in it

oh my goodness.....well that was well worth the wait!
you look amazing!!

Jamast

I should add that I lost five stone before the op, and four stone since.

Jamast

Thank you everyone. I know that I have a long way to go yet and that this has been the relatively easy part, but I am so pleased with the results so far. X x

Jamast

Thank you everyone. Another 1lb down. Heading for the 19st Mark, very close now. If I think about it, I still can't quite believe it.

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Oh :wow: & :wow: Jamast ..just look at you!! Amazing difference :D