• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bikini Photo

luscious_peach

Can't believe I did it, but here is a photo of me in a bikini. Never quite made it to goal and I'm still officially overweight, but I don't care - I'm very happy.

2011-12-21120736.jpg

I make no wonder you are happy.. you look beautiful and so sexy in your bikini. I would want to show off my body in the same way if I ever got to look like you. Wow!

My god u look fantastic!!!! Go girl, overweight?? My a**e u look just perfect well done u!! How much u lost if u don't mind me asking? Ur skin looks great x

You look fantastic!! Hope my stomach looks so good one day! You should be very proud of yourself, can't imagine what wearing a bikini is even like...usually at the beach I have layers on!

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Well done you :):) you look wonderful & so happy. :D:D:D xxx Oooh & no sign of any op scars :confused:

I know the scars have faded really well ain't they she looks fab xx

Thanks everyone, you're very generous. I do have loose skin and I'm a bit self-conscious about it, but decided to bite the bullet! Surgery scars, yeah you do have to look for them.
I have lost approx 10 stone overall. Would like to loose another stone to be target weight but found when I am smaller my skin really wrinkles, so maybe a bit of fat is better for skin!

Blimy! You look amazing. Well done...... and nice hubby too!!
Lynne xx

wow!! you look amazing!! well done :) xxx

holy s***!!!!!!!!!!! you look amazing!!! you ve no over hang or excess skin anywhere!!!!!!

you look hot! well done you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

luscious_peach said:
Can't believe I did it, but here is a photo of me in a bikini. Never quite made it to goal and I'm still officially overweight, but I don't care - I'm very happy.

Congratulations!
You look fantastic! :) xx

OMG! (my jaw just hit the floor :eek:) you look marvellous!!!!

can I ask a sensitive question??? How old are you? :eek:

My stomach will never look like that without 'the knife' at 46. well done lovely...many congratulations xx

Back