• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jamast photo diary.

Butterfly_lady

Fantastic - What a difference!!

Jamast

Thank you everyone. I actually saw myself in a full length mirror today (in Morrisons loo's lol)and even though I've seen my pics, I was shocked at how much thinner I looked. I walked out with a massive cheesy grin on my face.

Llora

Thank you everyone. I actually saw myself in a full length mirror today (in Morrisons loo's lol)and even though I've seen my pics, I was shocked at how much thinner I looked. I walked out with a massive cheesy grin on my face.

Ah!!! That must have been pleasing!!! :) ;) and hope made you feel proud of yourself as you should be :)

Jamast

Few pics. Start to a couple of weeks ago.

Attachments

• biggest.jpg
    biggest.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 88
  • second.jpg
    second.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 116
  • mustard sweater.jpg
    mustard sweater.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 98
  • cream black trim sweater.jpg
    cream black trim sweater.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 100

pinkcere

Wow and well done! You looking great! Thanks for sharing! :)

Yvessa

As I said on FB - the hugest change is your posture :D So pleased for you hon :D

Jamast

Me in a dress - first one for around 21+ years I ignore the beige bra strap - need some black ones lol).
Weight = 16st 5lb today

Attachments

• PC250459.jpg
    PC250459.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Jamast

Thank You x

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Jamast ...simply amazing! You have fantastic and it shows :) ...well done x

Jamast

My dog carrying bag lol. At least I can now start walking again. The dogs had enough after about 40 minutes, so at least I can put him in this now Also quite amazed at these pics as I have a waist!!! Scary hair though - lazy day, hadn't even showered :8855:

Attachments

• P1170475.JPG
    P1170475.JPG
    464.6 KB · Views: 111
  • P1170474.JPG
    P1170474.JPG
    459.1 KB · Views: 127

Jamast

Thank you Willow4 x