• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January Blues.............

rickysmrs

Well they have hit big time.............was all excited having my pre-op and then dietitian appt the week after 1st couple of wks in Jan. Now nothing but sit and wait wait wait for an op date hope this boredom lifts soon because i dont want to start comfort eating....need a hobby i think :) something that doesnt zap my energy levels too much.

Idea's on a post card please or you could just post an answer on here :)

Sorry you are still feeling low, darlin :wave_cry: my vote goes to INTERNET SHOPPING :D uses minimal energy ... all you need is a strong finger & good eyes, lol :D Hope you feel better very soon :wave_cry: xxx

not just strong finger and good eyes :) a healthy bank balance may help too xx i must admit though i'm getting really bored still off work after gallbladder removal till 11 feb so seem to be on here quite a lot :) ive got 2 beautiful dogs but they are quite pully on the lead so cant walk them at moment coz of my tummy :( i went to watch les miserables at pictures yesterday it was fantastic xx thats 3 hrs of my day gone :)

bless hubby he just bought me the starter pack for knitting did mention i needed to something to do with my hands so they dont stiffen up...............but my store card for next has turned up aswell hmmmmmm decissions decissions lol

I had to give all my knitting stuff away my hands get too sore and swollen xxx the next card will definitely keep you busy xxx have fun and I hope you cheer up soon :)

Back