• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi everyone :-)

ToxicSiren

Hi everyone im Lindsey and just realized i never actually introduced myself eek.

My weight loss journey started around 18 months ago with my starting weight of 210lbs and a BMI of around 39.
Was told by my GP i could not have any surgery to help with weight loss so was prescribed xanical which was not very pleasant at times...yuk.

So far i have lost around 58lbs bringing me down to 152lbs :D

My current target is 140lbs and just got the fab news that the NHS are funding my tummy tuck :D

My tummy tuck is being done on medical grounds not cosmetic. This is due to daily back ache, infections and constant rashes and sores under my very large fold :cry: I have pics if any one is brave enough to look haha.

Any way thought id post a couple of pics of me from start of my weight loss to xmas so still need to get some recent ones.

This is me on a hen night weighing 14st 10lbs
541756_10151179931900248_1304268299_n.jpg

This is me on NYE weighing 11st 9lbs
542958_10151179933640248_460189984_n-1.jpg

Currently i weigh 10st 13lbs so will need to get some new pics :D

Hope you all have a great day :D

Thanks hun. I had to do it without unfortunately as my Gp would not help. Its been very hard but im working on it :D x

Hi again Lindsey :) Thanks for the more detailed introduction (I've said hello on an earlier thread ;)). The pics are great too. I love to see pics as I find them very inspirational. You're doing great anyway and I'm so glad for you about the tummy tuck funding :) x x

Thank you everyone im actually really proud of myself for once :) Will get some more pics up at a later date as well as my tummy tuck diary x

Oh and I'm brave enough ;) Seriously - it would be great if you could share any before/after tummy tuck pics as they are really helpful. I will want surgery at some point and there are barely any pics for plastic surgery on here. They are like gold dust! x x

My pics are hilarious and not to be shared on the internet LOL ... before photos ... droopy skin with black marker pen all over like a dot to dot / jigsaw puzzle. After, all bruised and swollen, but now lovin the changes :cool:

I have pics of my stomach from start of weight loss untill about 3 months ago just so i can TRY and notice a change lol. Will have to take some more recent ones and before and after surgery too. Totally hate me pics but if its helps people ill be brave and show eeeeek :eek: x

Wow, you're looking great. Well done you for doing it and I'm so pleased you got funding for a tummy tuck. You should be proud of all that you have achieved :) x

Hi
You look great and well done on losing the weight on ur own I wish I could of done it. You are very lucky to be funded for tummy tuck my daughter has tried for years to have it done on medical ground but without any luck so she is off to Poland in august and several thousands to pay. I'm really pleased for you and good luck.
Annette

Back