• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

jeans vs trousers

pandora

finding my way again !
I'm a few days short of 8 months post op , so thought is show you the difference between the jeans I bought yesterday & the trousers I wore at xmas

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using WLSurgery

Ok so it didnt work 1st time , here goes again ....

ForumRunner_20121102_123249.jpg

Wow - superb!
My op is scheduled for just before Christmas 2012, I am hoping xmas 2013 I will be able to do the same sort of comparison!
Well done!
SNx

What a great photo. Well done you.

I think I recognise the black trousers, Cheryl, think I have had several pairs from Evans like that in the past ... :) :) :)

wow! love it mate! :) x

Spot on Sharon lol x

Brilliant xx

There you go then Cheryl when you think this is a crap week here is the evidence that you are doing so brilliantly and the proof of the pudding is in the jeans/trousers as it were . I remember reading your diary on minimins and feeling your unhappiness and now you are here on the road to a bright new life well done you, I feel so pleased for you.

M

Thanks so much for your lovely words M , you are right I was so unhappy , but now I love life , love my bypass :)

I expect to keep these a while , the losses are slowing down now & at a size 14 I'm not expecting to go much smaller

i think i'm probably going to stay about the same now small 14 :) to be honest i'm not bothered about the size i just want to be healthy and never ever be fat again x

Hear hear Angie x

Wow cheryl!! what a difference. seeing those jeans side by side really brings it home somehow just how much you have shrunk..... It's serious motivation for people like me still at the beginning of all this, and dying to get to a size 14!! Congratulations xxx

Back