• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wearing jeans

Cicca

Well last night we went out with friends and it was casual. In years gone by I'd have fretted for days about what to wear and jeans was never an option! Last night I wore them with confidence and it felt great to reach another milestone.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Attachments

• image-432889715.jpg
    image-432889715.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 85
That must of been a great feeling and confidence booster for you. YAYYYYY xxx

woohoo well done you.you look fab! when i look good in a pair of jeans then i know im at my target xx

You look so pretty. I know you say you are size 14 - but you look so much slimmer than that.

Yvessa said:
You look so pretty. I know you say you are size 14 - but you look so much slimmer than that.

lol! The jeans are a 16!! 14 are just a tad tight. If I really gave my best try and cut out some snacks, id probably be a 12/14. But I'm happy where I am.

Thanks Yvessa!

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

i put a pair on the other night that i thought were mine............. thought they were a bit tight but i still managed to do the button and flys up ......... they turned out to be the eldest boys 34" waisted jeans :eek: i have'nt been in a size like that since i was 15 ....33 years ago :D:D:D:D

Back