• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

June sleeves?

ZetaLady1920

I have my EKG and blood work done in a couple of weeks. I also have my appointment with the psychologist on the 12th. My surgery date is June 26. I been enjoying eating my favorite foods. Im sorry but I had to get in one last bit. Lol. I had my last alcohol drink Sunday. I love wine. I will miss it. I will not miss the health problems. I have PCOS. My doctors said that, this surgery will help me.. My Reproductive doc said this surgery will stop miscarriage associated with PCOS. He told me he could not really help me until I help myself.
Im ready now. Little nervous but ready.

Sincerely
Z-1920

Hi
Not long for you now, Its the most amazing and life changing thing that can happen to you. Good luck with the pre op.

Kim

I'm getting my sleeve on the 18yh June. I had my last drink on sunday 2 :( well last for a while anyway but 1 do intend to start my affair with rose wine in a few months just prob not the amount I can consume at the min cause hope fully I'll b a skinny Minnie :D xxx

I'm booked in for my sleeve on 22nd June - can't wait! x

Very exciting isnt it! Tho I've just had a big cry :( incase I don't wake up. My kids r only 3 and 5 and the thought off not seeing them grow up is terrifying me :( xx

I felt exactly the same the week before my band op. I've 3 kids under 5 and I had to keep reminding myself that the kids will be so happy when mummy can chase them, swim, etc etc

Very exciting isnt it! Tho I've just had a big cry :( incase I don't wake up. My kids r only 3 and 5 and the thought off not seeing them grow up is terrifying me :( xx

It's natural to be scared but stay strong. Remain positive and look forward to having a long and healthy life with your kids.

Thanks guys! Trying to stay possible. I know it's for the greater good. And it's the best thing for my family xxxxxx

Thanks again xx

Back