• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie , little info on me and why but not all !

SadLea

Hi everyone, i was at the doctors just over 4 mths ago and he said he wanted me to see mr s el hasani for possible weight loss help as ive been through a lot but ive been told i have a low bmi and weight loss need to most people he see's but he felt that as i have tried every thing else over the last 9 yrs with no luck and all the other probs i have its the only thing that will help be get a life back !

I have very bad pcos, i dont get ladys time unless medicated for a fake one, ive had 8 m/c and a failed ivf at chelsfield park so for us unless i can get rid of my flab the fertility group said we wont be able to have any children and they have taken us off the list as they cant do much else for us ! Also i have problems with my liver and out of breath a lot when i have to walk far or up a flight of stair's which isnt normal for the weight i am, im 5'1 and flip from 12-14 stone, BMI goes from 33.7 to 35.6 , dress size 16/18 so i know this is a long shot but with out it im only going to get worse and i think my doc wants to try and get me the help now rather then later ! Plus for any of you know about pcos i also have most of the main issues as well as a couple of rare ones which only loosing weight will help ease or maybe even no longer be a problem , at least thats what my doctor has said !

our 1st app is at kings tonight at 18:10 and im very worried he will say no ! If he does i dont know what i will do ive already been in tears all weekend just thinking about it i find it so hard leaving the house so its a long trip for me to go even if its only 30-45 mins away in traffic, i cant even find the dam letter but i called this morn and she said its 1st floor and easy to find , i hope so as i wont even go to the shop and now im going to a hospital and no clue where about other the 1st floor, 1st floor could be the size of my est last thing i want is to end up with a panic attack and in the a&e instead ad then get told no your too thin !

I would add the info at the side like some of you but i dont know how just yet sorry, i will try n work it out !

i will be back on and post what they say tonight or tomo !

leanne

Hiya,I'm a kings patient too. U need to go to the main entrance and get the lift to the 1st floor to the golden jubilee ward suite 7,turn left when u get out the lift and its at the end of the corridor..sounds like its a group appointment if its at 6:10pm,basically there's you and a few others and they watch a dvd on a big screen and go through the pros and cons of each op,at the end u have to sign a letter if u still want the op and then u wait a few weeks for another appointment with a member of ur surgeona team,good luck xxx

Back