• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just booked a holiday !!!

RoseA

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
I've just booked 2 weeks in the Maldives in Jan/Feb next year !! We've been there before, but the last time was 10 years ago. I can't wait to go back ! The beaches are to die for, and I can happily spend hours snorkelling and chasing the fishies round the reef... (mind you, I was attacked by a fish once... :eek: and no, it wasn't a shark, but it did have big teeth !)

No need to book bigger seats on the airplane... :eek: I can't wait to buy a complete new holiday wardrobe ! I might even try diving, now that they'll have a divesuit that will fit me ! :mermaid::mermaid:

Good for you!!, i've always wanted to go somewhere other than europe & have decided that once i've had my op (september) that i will start saving for a tropical holiday, wow just the thought of it makes me feel slim!!

Have a wonderful time xx

OOoooooooo the Maldives - I have always dreamed of going there :sigh:
You will be a slinky slender so and so by the time it comes around, and you so deserve a wonderful holiday with all the hard work you are doing along with your bypass ;)
Oh well, maybe I will buy a lottery ticket this week lol :D

awwwwwwwwwwwww lovely you luckily girl xxx

ooh, I cant begin to tell you how jealous I am. I had my honeymoon in the Maldives 9 years ago, and have been trying to persuade my husband that we should go back for our 10th wedding anniversary but he's having none of it!

Which island are you going to? Did I tell you how jealous I am?

I'm so imagining the beach and the water right now! You lucky girl you :) :)

Don't forget when you come back we want to see loads and loads of pictures................ But not of the shark up close xx

ooh, I cant begin to tell you how jealous I am. I had my honeymoon in the Maldives 9 years ago, and have been trying to persuade my husband that we should go back for our 10th wedding anniversary but he's having none of it!

Which island are you going to? Did I tell you how jealous I am?

The first time we went was for our 10th anniversary ! Tell your husband it's the perfect anniversary present !!

We're going to Alidhoo aka Cinnamon Island, which is in the Haa Aliff atoll.

I am so jealous! I would love to go there again. Have fun planning everything you want to do on holiday.

Rose, it sounds wonderful and it will be such a lovely experience with your new slender body x

It's sooooooooooooooooooooo not fair!!!!! i'm VERY jealous Rose, ive been twice to the Maldives last time being 15 years ago(cant believe its been so long), we stayed on the island of Baros both times, there seem to be so many islands now! We've booked up for next May to go to Tunisia for 2 wks i love it there as well xxx

It's sooooooooooooooooooooo not fair!!!!! i'm VERY jealous Rose, ive been twice to the Maldives last time being 15 years ago(cant believe its been so long), we stayed on the island of Baros both times, there seem to be so many islands now! We've booked up for next May to go to Tunisia for 2 wks i love it there as well xxx

It's 10 years since we last went and yes, they do seem to have developed a lot more resorts, and gone more up market too - I was really shocked at the price of some of them !! We first went in 1992, to Bodufinolhu which I think is is in the same atoll as Baros ? We've aso been to Fesdu, Velidhoo and Meedhuparu.

I've not been to mainland Tunisia but we had a holiday on the island of Djerba some years ago, which was lovely.

Back