• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just go on a diet.....

You really have so much insight and seem to look at things in such a way that shines a light from a different direction, illuminating the situation and making it clear. Thankyou Mark.

Cheers for this Mark. It does help put it in to perspective.

I often find myself feeling like a failure because I can't just stick to a diet and control my weight like everyone else. It simply isn't that straight forward for everyone, particularly when you are very overweight and simply getting to a healthy weight seems impossible.
Cheers

Hi Mark,

I totally agree with you. I gave up smoking 4 years ago and all I get is well if you did that why can't you lose weight grrrrrrrrrr. Yes I say but you can live without cigarettes, alcohol and drugs but not food.

Sadly there are the types of people that just want to tear others down, they put them down with cutting comments and as Bridgette Jones put it jelly fish stings. They say things to knock your confidence until you end up locking yourself away. I don't know where I would be without the counselling I had a few years ago. I still struggle with things and still try and hide but roll on WLS Op day.

Take Care, you look great by the way.

Paula XX

Glad I made sense in what I was posting, seemed to be a bit of a rant in the end lol

:)

xxxxx

Back