• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just had to share my good news im goin to be a nanny hehe

pinkylin

its my daughter shes 21 and about 5wks preg i cant wait roll on october hehehe:family2::clap::party0011::wee::party0049::party0019::greenapple:

Congratulations .... :) Must be so wonderful for you.

At first I thought and had visions of Super Nan!

Congratulations Lin, get knitting lol x x x

awwwwww thanx guys im so happy right now hehe but as for sending them home when im tired that wont b likely coz she still lives with me for now lol but i dont mind i lived with my mum till my daughter was 3 so its all good hehehe i just cant wait for the first scan now hehe and thanx for saying i look good im feeling fab being a new slimish me hehehe

great news! congratulations nannan! xxx

thanx hun.xxx

Nooo! You can`t be a nanna - you look far too young!

Where`s your lilac hair and perm? and are your stockings hanging down your legs (Nora Batty) style? And do you peer through milk bottle lenses for glasses? Do you fall asleep and dribble all over your jumper? Do you smell of lavender and mint sweets?

No! Then you can`t possibly be a nanna............but then again I am - but although a little older - I hav`nt yet started doing those things ha ha xxx

Congratulations Lyn and all the best for the future for you and your family! x

Love Kat x

thanx leanna katkit that made me laf hun hehehe i knw im only a young 37 hehehe so i can pretend the babys mine wen im out with it hehehehe as for my stocking falling down erm dont wear em but my socks fall down does that count?? hehehe and yes i do dribble sometimes wen i sleep and erm i do smell of lavender and mints sometimes coz i use lavender to sleep sometimes and i eat mints to help with wind hahahahahahaa

thanx hun.xx

congratulations lin, what you gonna be, a nan, nana, grandma or something completely different. youll absolutely love it, no better feeling in the world. congrats to your daughter too, hope she is keeping well and continues to do so. big hugs xxxx

congratulations thats lovely news nothing better than smelling johnsons baby powder best smell in the world xxx

thanx girls and im goin to be nana i think wotever the babs wants to call me hehehe

Back