• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just my luck

slimmerkay

As most of you know we moved into a new rented house a few weeks ago. I did intend to replace the lounge carpet before we moved in but with my op etc it wasn't possible so it's being done in two weeks time.

Anyway, we have four cats. Thomas who is old and Cee Cee who is two and 2 of Cee Cee's kittens. When we moved Cee Cee ran away for a few days. She went back to the old house and the new people there phoned us and we collected her.

So, on with the story, I noticed Cee Cee trying to get behind the TV the other day. I looked and couldn't see anything but put my hand down and felt the carpet was soaking wet :eek:

When I pulled the TV out and investigated further she had obviously been peeing behind there for a while. I can't believe I didn't smell it :eek:

So, as the carpet is going anyway soon, I cut out the spoiled corner of carpet and underlay and threw them away. Then sprayed the whole area with white vinegar and she hasn't been back there since - she is actually using the litter tray again thank goodness!

The lounge looks rather strange with the TV sat on bare floor and the rest of the floor carpeted but who cares? It will be re-carpeted soon and only the kids friends will see it.

Or so I thought ..............

My landlady called round this morning with some paperwork for me and without thinking I invited her in :eek: Bless her, she never said a thing about her mutilated carpet. She knows I'm getting a new one and she must think this is my strange way of removing the old carpet piece by piece :):eek:

Ha, ha!! Sorry that made me chuckle about your landlady!! She'll probably think its the latest in interior designer chic .. Ha, ha

lol maybe she thought you couldnt get a signal for the tv through the carpet, so thats why theres some missing.

Lol.....I wish I knew what she was thinking, funny about the cat though mine used to poo behind the tv :eek: Not all the time, but if he was locked in at night and needed to go etc. It was horrible as you can imagine with all the wires!! XX

I'm surprised Cee Cee didn't fry Jacqui there was that much moisture there and it must have gone over the wires. I spent ages wiping each wire with bleach.

lol tell her you were hungry and your diet is quite limited since your bypass and you needed the fibre

Back