• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just spent a lovely eve with some amaizing peeps thanks

hopelesscase

Just got back from the support group meeting at salford royal hospital and have met up with some fantastic peeps yet again.

Karlos you look fab what a nice guy.

Saskia way you go girl you have jumped yr hurdle well.

Gail so so so looking forward to yr party.

Nic thanks for the cake i will savor every morsal.

Sue first time for everything lol

Rebirth soooo hope you get yr surgery soon then you will be a fantastic looser.

and also any otheres on here who were there to night. so little time to get roud everyone. thanks for all the lovely comments and support.

maybe we should start a speed dating type of thing up so we dont miss anyone lol.

Lovely to hear you had such a nice evening & enjoyed the company of all the fab people on mini's :) :) :)

im sorry i did not come i was all ready for coming and then got ill. Wont give you all the details but I was being sick and felt generally awful. Feel better this morning but I think it is my vitamin tablet, i get it every other day or so after I have taken it so think I need to talk to someone about that!
Glad you all had a good time.

Carol, I walked straight past you when I came in, I had to ask Nic where you were! Haha. You look and are amazing!
You and Nic are my source of inspiration...anyone that comments good or bad on WLS I literally loads minis up or Facbook and show them your befores and afters! Mothes are kept shut or minds made up on that!
I really enjoy both of your company, and so glad I got involved in the comittee stuff. You guys are stars! And last night I re-met lots and lots of nice people too :) I had a ball and cant wait to watch people grow (well the opposite really!) in their weight loss journey!
Sally xxxxxxxx

I really enjoyed the short time i was there made myself known to the 3 faces i recognised ,wished i could of stayed longer it was packed so never got to meet others.
Karlos,Nic and Carole you are awesome in the flesh and on the screen so are the others but sorry i did not get to see you all, hopefully on the 26th September i will Mia

Glad you all had a great time i really hope one day i can travel somewhere to meet up with some of you lovely guys i feel so far away in sunny Scotland x

I hear you there!!! I am over East Yorks and feel like it's a million miles away - maybe we should have a virtual tea party!

I'm glad you all had a great time, so sorry I couldn't make it, was babysitting:(:(see you at the lowry on the 26th:D:D

Omg mia sorry i missed you on my meet and greet list. lol I so understand why you are taking action and starting on this journey. it was lovely meeting you and hopefully we can chat more on the 26th.
carole

Thanks Carol and Mia for your kind words, it was lovely to see you, and meet you Mia for the first time. You both look fantastic yum yum.

It was a nice evening and it was lovely to meet you all again. The committee are to be commended for all their hard work in putting these events together. Thanks to you all.

We should meet up more often for a natter and a coffee

Must be great to be able to mix with so many of the lovely guys and gals from minis must have made the meeting really special knowing you can all get together like that and actually see each other and talk face to face, I would love that

Jay xx

I'm jeaaaaalloouussssssss!!!!!!

:D xxxxxxx

hi carole thanks and thanks,
yet again you look great in your photos and just as great on the inside and in person,
thanks for all the support and advice you have given me.
i tried really hard to get a sitter but had no luck but will be there on the 26th with or without kids.
take care
kerry

Hello peeps, I had a wonderful time last night as well. Carole is getting so tiny that everyone can't find her but when you do find her you are stunned by how fab she is looking! Sal you look great and you are doing super on the 5-day pouch test, go you! Karlos as always an inspiration with your huge weight loss, I pointed you out to many of our pre-op gents as an example of great success. Mia, was lovely to meet you and happy to put a face to the name, best of luck dear and hope you have your surgery soon. Of course, can't forget about Rebirth, such a lovely lady, I am crossing everything for you that you sail quickly through your next few appointments and get your surgery done soon. AJCrafts is our newest post-op committe member and should be congradulated on her terrific weight loss so far. I know others spoke to me and I hope you will forgive me for leaving you out, it was such a busy night filled with so many faces!

See less of you all next time!
Nic;)

oops, Gail & Sue you lovely ladies were looking smart and already slimmer! Was so nice to see you both!

Last edited:
Sue and I enjoyed the evening so much cant wait till we meet again. I think that carol (Hopelesscase) should be called polly pocket cause she is so flaming tiny!!!! Oh and nic the cake was just Yummmmmmmmmyy sue never stopped talking about it all the way home. Sal you look fab along with Karlos, but anyway till we meet again at the next meeting 14th October I think? cant wait:D. Gail & Sue x

sorry i didnt get there cause i had a great time last time , was coming but had a bit of a familly crisis qand as i was comming on bus could not get it on time. hope to be there next time as its only a few days before op.............kath x

Back